So I know I haven't posted as much as I usually do... but...
...we've had a few things to do lately. *ahem*
And on that note, I also wanted to say thank you so much to Catrina over at Because Mommy Said So for the lovely Kreativ Blogger Award she gave me! :) Her blog is a lot of fun, and definitely worth going to go take a peek! :)
I'm supposed to list 6 things I am grateful for, and then pass this on to 6 other bloggers.
1. I am incredibly grateful for my children who keep me laughing through the tears on the hard days.
2. I'm so very grateful for my friends, in real life, and here on the Internet. You guys keep me connected to the world, help me to stay grounded, and are there for me in so many ways. Thank you.
3. I'm grateful for my hubby who serves his country in the Army, and devotes so much of his life to it, as he lovingly cares for me and our daughters.
4. I am grateful that through these economic hardships we are facing as a country, we remain blessed with a job for hubby, a home over our heads, and food on our tables.
5. I am grateful for my able hands to work here at home, and to be creative with. We all too often take for granted the ability to do the daily tasks that are so necessary to life.
6. I am grateful for the goodness of mankind that I see in small ways here and there through random acts of kindness, support from strangers, smiles in the grocery store, etc.
There are many bloggers who I admire and feel are incredibly inspirational and creative. Its hard to limit it to 6, but here are a few that I may not have mentioned before. :)
This Vintage Chica is awesome - she has beautiful photos, heartwarming stories, and lots of creativity to go around.
Thimble is a wonderful blog filled with color and down to earth ideas and stories that you won't want to miss.
The Merry Church Mouse is such a fun blog by one of my freinds - she is always posting about one creative endeavor or another - I love her work!
Stitchy Britches is a fabulous blog FILLED with vintage transfers that can be used to create the CUTEST works of embroidery. Definitely worth a peek
Scrumdillydo is one of my favorite creative blogs for ideas of things to do with children. She comes up with such unique ideas all the time!
Mayfly is another that warms my heart with beautiful photos and a general down to earth feeling you get when visiting the blog. Plenty of creativity to keep you inspired.
Hope you all enjoy a peek at a few of my gratitudes and favorite blogs :)